WordPress, being the most crowded content publishing site around the globe, attracts various hackers too. Thus, all those who want to safeguard their website from hackers can use WordPress Security Plugins. And it’s necessary.
There are dozens of Security Plugins you can use to secure your websites and blogs. So in this article, we have covered the best WordPress Security Plugins which help you to protect your website from hackers and cybercriminals.
Many times, it is seen that website based on WordPress are hacked by third-party WordPress.
However, there are some other factors also that are used to hack the WordPress website. Some of them are mentioned below. Have a look!
- Weak Passwords
- FTP vulnerabilities
- Users & File Permissions
- WordPress Plugin & Theme Security
- Users Permissions
|S. No||WordPress Security Plugins||Download Link|
|4.||All in One WP Security|
5 Best WordPress Security Plugins
After carefully analyzing and reviewing numerous WordPress Security Plugins, we are mentioning details concerning the best WordPress Security Plugins that help you in safeguarding your website from malware and hacks.
Let’s take a peek at below given list!!
It is one of the simple yet smarter security panels that provide you 100% safety assurance.
iThemes Security helps in fixing the issues related to WordPress that you may not know. The iThemes Security plugin provides 30+ offerings to prevent your website from hackers and unwanted intruders.
|Rating||4.7 / 5|
Features of iThemes Security Plugin:
- It helps in hiding the Login & Admin URL.
- It abandons bad users.
- It helps in the detection of 404.
- It helps reducing spam comments.
- Helps in scanning malware present on your website.
- Impose Local and Network brute force protection.
- Helpful in removing login error message, RSD Reader Info.
Price: iThemes Security Pro starts at $80 (Per Year) nut it also offers both paid and free versions.
Protect your website for unwanted intruders, hacks, and malware with the help of top-class Security Plugin – WordFence. It also helps in scanning posts and comments for malicious code and offers free plugin services. However, the premium pack starts at $99 per year.
|Rating||4.8 / 5|
Features of WordFence Security Plugin:
- It helps in repairing files.
- Quickly and efficiently bans malicious networks.
- It helps in avoiding brute force attacks permanently.
- It runs on your own server as well as monitor visits and hacks attempts in real-time.
- It has a complete firewall suite along with different tools for country blocking.
- It tells you about the breached password usage so that you can create a strong password.
Sucuri is known as the most popular and leading website protecting security plugin. This security plugin offers paid as well as free plugin versions. It helps in protecting your site from cybercriminals, hacks and malicious networks. This industry leader in WordPress security also provides peace of mind by offering a secure and protected platform.
Features of SucuriSecurity Plugin:
- It provides WAF Protection and defends your website from DDOS and hacks.
- Helps in Identifying indicators with alerting options.
- Helpful in removing malware from your website.
- It helps in boosting your website performance as well.
- Sucuri Security Plugin offers effective security hardening.
- Sucuri provides the option of live chat and email.
Price: The Sucuri Security Plugin premium plan starts at $199.99 (Per Year). However, it also offers free and pro versions to its users.
All in One WP Security
All in One WP Security is the most preferred security plugin that is loaded with free features. All in One WP Security is a highly visual security plugin loaded with some meters and graphs and helps in explaining the metrics to beginners. This security plugin is easy to use and is segmented into three different categories such as:
All in One WP Security helps in boosting your website performance as well and is 100% free. It also offers an easy interface and decent customer support to its users.
Offerings of All in One WP Security Plugin:
It helps in dropping the security threats by checking for available vulnerabilities.
All in One WP Security Plugin is specially designed by experts and is simple to use.
It also offers a blacklist tool that helps in setting the requirements need to block a user.
It is also helpful in account monitoring.
- Scans all the malicious patterns.
- It also provides a backup tool.
- Login lockdowns after failed login attempts.
- One WP Security Plugin also offers password strengthen tools to its users.
Another high-rated and free Security Plugin for your WordPress is BulletProof Security. It offers great features with a setup wizard that helps you in plugin settings. BulletProof Security is extremely easy to install and use.
Features of BulletProof SecurityPlugin:
- HTTP Error Logging.
- Database restoring and backups.
- Helps in scanning malware.
- Idle session logouts.
- Offers Hidden Plugin Folders, Files Cron (HPF).
- Helps in Login protection.
This Security Plugin is available in both free and premium versions. However, the paid premium plan starts at $69.95 (Per Year).
Bottom Line: Which Plugin can secure Your Blog?
In this nasty world, where almost every person is accessible to the internet, some of them use bad content to exploit things and your WordPress draws the attention of various hackers around the globe.
However, there are various security plugins available but some of them provide advanced features than others.
So, choose your security plugins wisely that will protect your website from unwanted intruders, hacks and malicious codes.
We hope, this article will provide you complete details regarding the best WordPress Security Plugins.
To get more details and interesting stuff like this, stay tuned with us. In case of any query, do leave your comments in the below-given comment box.